Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sounds of Yanni Feedback

Apparently my very first post on a blog has been a smash hit. Everyone that has read it, has enjoyed it. I for one do not think it was very good and felt that I was withdrawn when I put the post together.

One person said to me, "It's not the content of the post, but it is how the post is presented that makes it so good."

Another person said to me, "You are an amazing writer, where have you been all my life?!"

I certainly was not expecting to get as high praise as I am getting from people...
Maybe I missed my calling, or maybe it can just be a hobby.

2 comments:

  1. yes Jeff your post have been really good. But after all they have come from the heart so of course they are good. Maybe it is something you have grown into because some of your writings in high school didnt make sense :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well writing back then is boring and for class...no really good reason to the work. I really do not know where this ability came from because I always thought I was a pretty crappy writer when it came to putting ideas on paper.

    ReplyDelete